|Zephyr Games Forums
|KNOWN ISSUES LIST
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||ZephyrGames [ Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:18 pm ]|
|Post subject:||KNOWN ISSUES LIST|
This is a known issues list we will try to keep up to date for everyone so we can point out issues we have found or had reported so you know what is out there and what we are working on.
1) iPad v2 Specific: Level a Leader (Prince Kael) to 10 to pop-up Level-up window. Tap the small icon above class portraits (small, round and white icon with letter i inside to signify "Information"). Look through in-game Encyclopedia at choices. Tap "Back" button. Kirin Wars app crashes/abruptly. Tapping "Back" button should return to Level-up window to allow choosing new class and continuing gameplay.
2) iPad v2 Specific: Start a map. Fulfill lose condition (Prince Kael dies). Lose screen appears. Tap "Retry" button. Kirin Wars app crashes/closes abruptly. "Retry" button should restart map to Leader select or actual map with previously chosen Leaders and units.
3) iPad v1 Specific: Level 1 potential crash when Town Captain dies if he dies on enemy turn, is fully surrounded, and additional enemies have him targeted pre-death.
1) Pegasus Knights are incorrectly showing as 16 health max instead of 160 as they should be.
2) Kings are not properly able to recruit troops.
1) Commanders are not properly recovering Skill Points if they take no action during a turn.
2) Commanders are sometimes not recovering Skill Points between maps. Still hunting down how this happens.
1) Town Captain in Level 3 should be using the Fighter portrait instead of the Captain portrait.
2) If a unit is too far left on map, the unit's Stats Sheet pulls up on the right, but only the picture displays and no statistical information is displayed.
Level Specific Bugs:
1) Level 4 if loaded from a Save Councilor Terrance is being misrepresented as Galen and not joining properly at the end of the mission.
2) Level 5 Councilor Terrance isn't in the player's army.
2) Level 5 Cog isn't properly joining the player's army.
We really appreciate the feedback and are working on this list currently. Will get a new version out as soon as possible with as much of this feedback taken into account as possible.
The Kirin Wars Team
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group